Each year thousands of corporate marketing and communications departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies, and freelancers from the U.S., Canada and 17 other countries submit thousands of entries to the MarCom Awards competition. This year, SPARK Publications and its clients made an excellent showing with two platinum awards, four gold awards, and one honorable mention.
The winners include:
- PPB magazine in the association magazine category – Platinum Award
- The Wisdom Stories by Molly Barker in the book category – Platinum Award
- Fabulous F Words of Business Ownership by Fabi Preslar in the book category – Platinum Award
- Carolina Made 2017 in the catalog category – Gold Award
- Craveable Carolinas magazine in the special edition category for its recent redesign – Gold Award
- Perry’s Holiday Gift Guide by Perry’s Diamonds & Estate Jewelry in the print media guide category – Gold Award
- Rock Paper Scissors: Scenes from a Charmed Divorce by Cathia Friou in the book category – Gold Award
- Ballantyne Magazine in the consumer magazine category – Honorable Mention
The annual MarCom competition is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, the competition recognizes work that exceeds a high standard of creative excellence and serves as a benchmark for the industry. A complete list of international winners can be found at marcomawards.com.