Proving that 2020 does offer good news, SPARK Publications and its clients won five Platinum Awards and four Gold Awards for outstanding creativity in the 2020 MarCom Awards.
- Birth Story by Heidi Snyderburn – Platinum Award in the guide category
- Going Pro in Life by Andy Dinkin – Platinum Award in the book category
- Pave Your Own Way by Carolina Aponte – Platinum Award in the book category
- What She Said & What I Heard by Stuart Watson – Platinum Award in the podcast promotion category
- Wacky Socks, Flowing Scarves, and Love by Roxann Christle Smith – Gold Award in the healing journal category
- PPB (May 2020) – Platinum Award in the industry/trade magazine category
- Cancer Today – Gold Award in the magazine redesign category
- PPB (June 2020) – Gold Award in the magazine cover category
- Carolina Made 2020 – Gold Award in the catalog category
The annual MarCom competition is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, the competition recognizes work that exceeds a high standard of creative excellence and serves as a benchmark for the industry. Thousands of corporate marketing and communications departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies, and freelancers from the U.S., Canada, and seventeen other countries entered the competition. A complete list of international winners can be found at marcomawards.com.