Become an efficient face-to-face networker to dramatically improve your opportunities. Whether you are a student entering the workforce, a seasoned professional, or someone in transition, this book will give you simple tips on how to make valuable connections.
- Success stories of how networking has helped countless people
- Top tips on how to be really engaged at a networking event
- Various types of networking groups
- Questions to ask if invited to a networking meeting
- Exercises that will improve your skills
- And a whole lot more!
Become the person who people KNOW, LIKE, and TRUST. Know that in this ever-changing world, it really is always about your relationships.