SPARK Publications, a Charlotte-based creative firm celebrating its 17th year in business, won three platinum, three gold, two honorable mentions at the 2015 MarCom Awards for its creative work for magazine, catalog, book, marketing, and website clients.
The Platinum MarCom Award winners include:
- The Carolina Made 2015 catalog in the direct mail/catalog category;
- Interact Authentic Communication’s “Your Authentic Style” workbook in the training manual category; and
- Perry’s Fine, Antique & Jewelry’s “pears are in season” feature in the magazine advertising category.
The Gold MarCom Award winners include:
- Adam Q. Holden-Bache’s How to Win at B2B Email Marketing in the marketing publication category;
- Pride Magazine in the special edition magazine category; and
- The District of Columbia’s Vision Zero website by Nspiregreen in the government website category.
Honorable mentions went to Ballantyne Magazine in the consumer magazine category and Adam Q. Holden-Bache’s How to Win at B2B Email Marketing in the print design category.
Corporate marketing and communications departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies, and freelancers from the U.S., Canada and 15 other countries submitted more than 6,500 entries to this year’s MarCom competition making it one of the largest of its kind in the world. Administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, the competition recognizes work that exceeds a high standard of creative excellence and serves as a benchmark for the industry. A complete list of international winners can be found at marcomawards.com.