SPARK Publications, a Charlotte-based graphic and digital design firm celebrating its 18th year in business, won four platinum and three gold 2016 MarCom Awards for its creative work for magazine and catalog design.
The Platinum MarCom Award winners include:
- b2bTRIBE magazine for the “Overcoming Crisis: Picking Up the Pieces” v5 cover article in the writing/feature article category;
- Ballantyne Magazine in the corporate magazine category; and
- PPB magazine in the magazine redesign category and the association magazine category.
The Gold MarCom Award winners include:
- American Dancer in the association magazine category;
- b2bTRIBE magazine for the v5 (summer) issue in the magazine creativity category; and
- The Carolina Made 2016 catalog in the direct mail/catalog category.
Corporate marketing and communications departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies, and freelancers from the U.S., Canada and 17 other countries submitted more than 6,500 entries to this year’s MarCom competition making it one of the largest of its kind in the world. Administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, the competition recognizes work that exceeds a high standard of creative excellence and serves as a benchmark for the industry. A complete list of international winners can be found at marcomawards.com.